Raising The Bar In Court Solutions
eFILING For Lawyers
- Web portal for lawyers to access and file case documents from anywhere.
- Easy registration of master and filing accounts.
- Secure electronic sealing and digital signature to prevent tampering and ensure non-repudiation.
- Automated calculation of fees & online payment available 24/7.
- Case registration: multiple plaintiff / defendant parties allowed and document upload.
- Guaranteed serving of summons or delivery of case documents.
- Online file search and viewing of document status / case review by officers.
- Distinct roles & user settings for scanning, filing & case management.
- Clear delineation for each level of court.
- Transparent assigning of cases.
- Integrated scanning & upload of documents.
- Case registration & auto-application of fees based on document type.
- Efficient file search, tracking & audit trail of all cases.
- Flexible self-managed reports for management information.
- Automated archival & back-up for secure storage.
Case & Queue
- Issues unique case number upon registration.
- Schedules case based on routing rules.
- Automatically updates cause list or case roll.
- Registrars can record case progress & notes live during case mention / management.
- Customisable for specific needs eg: Probate / caveat directory, Powers of Attorney.
- Routes case information to Transcription & QMS components for scheduling.
- Integrated Queue Management System [QMS] for lawyers to register attendance via self-service kiosk.
- QMS integrated with SMS gateway to notify both parties upon start of session.
- Supports various video formats (e.g. MP4, WMV and etc).
- Full audio & visual recording playback and speech transcription of proceedings.
- Online transcription editor (modify, delete, add) available.
- Export and download of edited transcript.
- Supports transcription up to 5 speakers or audio channels.
- Supports multi-languages transcription per video file.
- Integrates with CRT devices to get the source of the video file without the need to manually upload the video file
- Proprietary algorithms to significantly cut down the time, cost and storage space needed to transcribe.
- Expedites provision of Court Proceedings with a high level of accuracy/reliability.
- Court Audio Recordings are retrievable via search by keyword, making it easy to instantly navigate and review the playback.
- Minimises the requirement for court interpreters to be present, ensuring easier disposal of cases.
- Reduces Operational Costs.
- 110+ languages supported.
- Enables online bidding with participation by registered bidders from any location.
- Ensures anonymity of bidders.
- Ease of participation promotes greater interest in auctions, helping to secure higher sale values.
- Provides integrated, secure, open payment platform accessible to all regardless of bank preference.
- Communicates payment and verification instructions to facilitate the bidding.
- Successful bid is processed and acknowledged quickly by bank partner, eAUCTION platform is updated.
- Unsuccessful bid deposits are refunded quickly; eAUCTION allows bidders option to reassign bids.
- Transactional requests are digitally secured with strong compliant protocols.
- Transactions referenced by number only. No personal data is transferred.
- Encryption to further protect from cyber attack.
- Streamlined process for better control & traceability over auction activity.
- Higher revenue potential from smoother processing.
- Enhanced platform promotes greater user confidence in Court services.
- Continuous monitoring & maintenance included as part of the scope.